Lance and Danette

Lance and Danette

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Homecoming 2008


Bailey's homecoming at Boone High School was a GREAT success! The Braves stomped the Cypress Creek Bears 50 to 6 in a blowout football game on Friday night!!!!

Saturday afternoon I got Bailey ready for the dance. She really looked beautiful. Everything came to together... the hair....the makeup....the dress... the shoes... the accessories!

I was able to also spend time with my family...Dad, Pat, Justice, Maryn, Joe, Isa and Jana! Joe and Dad made this amazing pork roast marinated with ruby red grapefruit juice, garlic, rosemary, cilantro... it was OUTSTANDING.... Maryn made black beans and jasmine rice, fried plantains, salad and bread... It was all so delicious.

After church on Sunday, Dad, Pat, Justice and I went to Woody's BBQ for lunch! YUM! I bought two bottles of BBQ sauce to bring home with me!


Here is another candid shot of Miss Bailey with Meagan Knight and Jessi Zipper....




No comments: