Lance and Danette

Lance and Danette

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Birthday....

I am 41 years old today....incredible to think about that! I feel great and I am happier than I have ever been in my life. Bailey was home this past weekend and we had so much fun. We relaxed a lot which was just what we needed I do believe. Darby is with me this whole week too. He had to complete a project on The Central Nervous System. He did a great job. We did a cook out over at Lance's Mom and Dad's on Saturday. All of Lance's family from his mother's side were there and it was a good time.

Lance finished the framing on the front porch and called for his inspection. He got GREEN flagged first time out - again! I am beginning to think that codes in Hendersonville loves him! It was an AWESOME birthday present. He only had to work to get one critical job out today so he left the office at about 11am. I went home for lunch and when I left he was starting to put new sofit up.... the white stuff is going away! The sofit is Clay and the shingles and metal are Savannah Wicker. It is so pretty and warm. We have already painted the front door a deep Olive Green, though the color is called Deep Lichen. Once Lance has restored the beautiful old church door we have downstairs he will paint it with the green and replace the door we have up now.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

That furniture is really beautiful!

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

My daughter Jordan's "official" birthday is tomorrow, but we celebrated this weekend. =)

I'm so happy that you are happy! Praise the Lord!