Lance and Danette

Lance and Danette

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Bailey is learning to drive... BEEP, BEEP!

Bailey has passed her Learner's Permit exam in Florida! She still needs to go to the DVM to get her official license; but, she is ready to go. My only stipulation to her getting her license when she turns 16 is that she knows how to drive a standard. My parents were both adamant about my knowing how to drive a stick because what if there was an emergency and that was the only vehicle available to drive? So I drive a standard and I am taking her to Hendersonville High School parking lot tonight and over the next few months this summer to get her comfortable being behind the wheel. I am excited to be teaching her actually. She is such a great kid and I am thinking of it as a fun new adventure!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

awwww, I cannot believe she is driving!!! She is so beautiful and looks just like you!!!

I remember teaching a lot of friends how to drive a standard...in the parking lot of Polk Community College..hehe. My dad made me learn on a standard. I'll probably do the same with my children.

You blog is great! We did separate blogs, and I am still trying to get my husband to blog. He would have so much to offer as a minister and grief counselor if he were to blog. Jordan and Josh love theirs, although, we haven't been too consistent with blogging lately. : )

Jenn said...

Hey, check out my friend drea's blog. You can click on if from my blog..it is under "of interest" she is the queen of blogging!!! She also does graphic design and photography too! Oh, and she has a review sight where she does review on baby products too! it is under "simple". you can link to all of that from her blog. She is a really cool gal!

love ya!